Siam Premier’s Capital Markets team is a recognized leader in Thailand in advising clients across the full range of debt capital markets (DCM) and equity capital markets (ECM) transactions.
Our capital markets lawyers are known for their current insights on the ever-changing capital markets landscape and are at the forefront of providing advice on innovative financing and securities products, including where companies are implementing a turnaround or need to restructure.
We have an impressive track record as lead advisors on complex Thai domestic and cross-border IPOs, secondary offerings and capital raisings, where we have advised fund managers, investment banks, issuers, underwriters, investors, Thai domestic and foreign financial institutions and multinational corporations.
Our extensive DCM experience includes advising on a broad range of Thai domestic and international debt offerings and securitization.
We have excellent working relationships with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand (SEC), the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), Thailand Securities Depository Co., Ltd. (TSD), Thailand Clearing House Co., Ltd. (TCH) and The Thailand Futures Exchange PLC (TFEX) and we regularly assist SET and MAI-listed clients with ongoing regulatory, reporting, corporate governance and compliance matters.
Siam Premier represents clients in a broad range of capital markets matters including:
- Acquisition finance
- Capital raising
- Corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Corporate restructuring
- Cross-border finance
- Debt (corporate finance)
- Employee share option schemes
- Equity (corporate finance)
- Financial regulation and compliance
- High yield debt
- Initial public offerings (IPOs) and Secondary offerings
- Innovative financing
- Private placements
- Structured finance
Domestic IPO Experience
Assisting on IPO and listing of the following companies:
- Bangkok Expressway PLC
- Indorama Polymers PLC
- Jaymart PLC
- Krungthai Card PLC
- Charn Issara Development PLC
- Taokaenoi Food & Marketing PLC
- CAZ (Thailand) PLC
International IPO/Listing Experience
- Advising a SGX listed company in its contemplated reverse takeover transaction by conducting a legal due diligence on Thai subsidiaries of a Singaporean company, and providing a write-up on the relevant Thai laws and regulations to be included in the RTO prospectus/circular for submission to the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST)
- Advising a securities brokerage company on the IPO of ordinary shares of a Lao electricity power supplies company to investors outside the Lao PDR, particularly in Thailand.
- Conducting legal due diligence on Thai subsidiaries of a Singaporean company and advising on its IPO and listing on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) including the prospectus in connection with the IPO
- Advising an electronics company and its Thai subsidiaries on the issuing and listing of Senior Secured Notes due 2019 on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) including the offering circular.
- Assisting in legal due diligence and corporate restructuring of numerous Chinese companies engaging in various businesses in the PRC and their affiliates in different countries such as Hong Kong, Samoa, Cayman Islands, etc. for the purposes of listing on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) and IPO through holding companies established in Thailand.
- Acting as Thai legal advisor to a Hong Kong based sponsor in the listing of Oriental City Payment Group Holdings Limited on the Growth Enterprise Market of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited.
- Advising a Thai aviation company in its privatization and the public offering and private placement of 300,000,000 shares.
- Advising a major SET listed construction, trading and manufacturing group in relation to convertible debentures.
- Advising a Thai bank in relation to establishment of a private fund and its acquisition of privately placed mortgage backed debentures.