Associate / Senior Associate: Capital Markets ( 13 September 2021 )
- Provide legal advice to clients concerning to SEC, SET, Public Limited Company and Securities laws and regulations.
- Prepare, review, draft, comment, revise and negotiate agreements/contracts including legal documents both in Thai and English.
- Review materials and minutes of the Board of Directors Meetings and Shareholders' Meetings (AGMs/EGMs) for approval of any statutory matters or before issuing any securities or entering into transactions under corporate and securities laws and ensure that those meetings be properly held and convened by private, public or listed companies.
- Conduct legal due diligence and draft a report or risk factors as a result of the investigation for securities issuing, REIT investment or IPO and listing purposes.
- Review filing and listing applications or prospectus, which have been prepared by financial advisers, management or company secretaries before submission to SEC and SET for the purpose of listing, issuing bonds/derivatives or offering for sale of REIT units or other securities, etc.
- Prepare applications/documentation and coordinate with all parties on formalities for registration with relevant authorities.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- LL.B. degree or higher with outstanding academic credentials.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Capital Markets, Securities and Public Limited Company Laws.
- Background in securitization and structured capital markets or other relevant experience in debt capital markets is a plus.
- Talented and ambitious associate with broad finance and capital markets experience.
- Proven technical and practical knowledge of securities laws.
- Excellent in Thai and English communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Microsoft Outlook; and Internet Explorer.
- Strong work ethics and can-do attitude.
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks individually and work well in team.
- Good interpersonal skills, highly organizing and planning, service-minded, problem-solving, and attention-to-details, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Drawn on deep expertise and regularly work alongside the regulatory and other specialist teams.
- Ability to develop innovation and creativity in resolving legal issues for clients.
- Incorporating precedent-setting techniques is preferable.
- At ease with conflict resolution with negotiation and analytical skills, knowledgeable about legal terminology and able to work long hours under pressure with limited timeframe.
An attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the success candidate. If you are interested, please send your full resume, which elaborate your work experience, contact information and expected salary to email@example.com.