Mid-Level / Senior Associate: General Commercial / M&A ( 13 September 2021 )
- Advising clients on regulatory, compliance and legal matters, which include various and complex legal issues and concerns across wide range of industries, investment, corporate and commercial laws, joint venture, M&A and any other issues that may arise upon request by clients.
- Structuring transactions and handling overall transactional works.
- Preparing, reviewing and handling various types of legal documents in deals and transactions including drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Drafting and preparing legal advice and/or legal opinion on various and complex legal matters.
- Conducting legal due diligence and drafting a report as a result of the investigation.
- Supervising or coordinating team on required permits, notifications or registrations from/to/with the relevant authorities.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- LL.B. or LL.M. degree with outstanding academic credentials.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in a reputable law firm.
- Proven technical and practical knowledge of Thai laws.
- Excellent in Thai and English communication both verbally and in writing.
- Strong work ethics and can-do attitude.
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks individually and work well in team.
- Good interpersonal skills, highly organizing and planning, service-minded, problem-solving, and attention-to-details, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Drawn on deep expertise and regularly work alongside the regulatory and other specialist teams.
- Ability to develop innovation and creativity to find solutions to legal issues.
- Having experience in a part or a full range of domestic and cross-border transactions.
- At ease with conflict resolution with negotiation and analytical skills, knowledgeable about legal terminology and able to work long hours under pressure with limited timeframe.
An attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the success candidate. If you are interested, please send your full resume, which elaborate your work experience, contact information and expected salary to email@example.com.