Senior Associate: Litigation & Dispute Resolution ( 26 August 2019 )
- Responsible for court proceedings including Civil Court, Criminal Court, Bankruptcy Court, International Trade and Intellectual Property Court, Labor Court, and Juvenile and Family Court.
- Plan out litigation strategies to claim against the counter party or defend the client.
- Lead and organize background information and documentation required for court hearings including drafting and reviewing court documents including but not limited to plaint, defense, motions, petitions, etc.
- Providing recommendations on legal substance of the case.
- Drafting and providing legal advice to clients.
- Being able to communicate to clients and maintaining good relationship with them.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- LL.B. degree or higher with outstanding academic credentials.
- Must have at least 10 years of hands-on direct experience as a ‘litigator’ in the Thai court systems.
- Must be able to lead a team of junior associates and provide guidance and sound advice to them to ensure that the work is in line with the litigation strategies.
- Must have strong legal knowledge and procedures.
- Experienced in arbitration and international arbitration is a plus.
- Proven technical and practical knowledge of civil and criminal procedural laws.
- Excellent in Thai and English communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Strong work ethics and can-do attitude.
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks individually and work well in team.
- Highly organized and well-planned, service-minded, problem-solving, and attention-to-details, proactive and enthusiastic.
An attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. If you are interested, please send your full resume, which elaborates your work experience, contact information and expected salary.