Associate / Senior Associate : Capital Markets 26 - Aug - 2019
- Provide legal advice to clients concerning to SEC, SET, Public Limited Company and Securities laws and regulations.
- Prepare, review, draft, comment, revise and negotiate agreements / contracts including legal documents both in Thai and English.
- Review minutes of the Board of Directors Meetings and Shareholders' Meetings for approval before entering into transactions under securities laws.
- Review filing applications, which have been prepared by financial advisers, before submission to SEC for the purpose of listing, issuing bonds or securities, etc.
- Prepare applications for registration with relevant authorities.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- LL.B. degree or higher with outstanding academic credentials.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Capital Markets, Securities and Public Limited Company Laws.
- Background in securitization and structured capital markets or other relevant experience in debt capital markets is a plus.
- Talented and ambitious associate with broad finance and capital markets experience.
- Proven technical and practical knowledge of securities laws.
- Excellent in Thai and English communication.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Word and PowerPoint; Microsoft Outlook; and Internet Explorer.
- Strong work ethics and can-do attitude.
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks individually and work well in team.
- Good interpersonal skills, highly organizing and planning, service-minded, problem-solving, and attention-to-details, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Drawn on deep expertise and regularly work alongside the regulatory and other specialist teams.
- Ability to develop innovation and creativity in resolving legal issues for clients.
- Incorporating precedent-setting techniques is preferable.
An attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the success candidate. If you are interested, please send your full resume, which elaborate your work experience, contact information and expected salary.