Senior Associate : General Commercial, Corporate / M&A 26 - Aug - 2019
- Advising clients on regulatory, compliance and legal matters, which include various legal issues and concerns, corporate and commercial laws, foreign direct investment, joint venture, M&A, real estate and property, tax, employment and any other issues that may arise upon request by clients.
- Preparing, reviewing and handling various types of legal documents in deals and transactions including drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, share or asset purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, service contracts, construction contracts, etc.
- Drafting and preparing legal advice and/or legal opinion on various legal matters.
- Conducting legal due diligence and drafting a report as a result of the investigation.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- LL.M. degree with outstanding academic credentials.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in a reputable law firm.
- Proven technical and practical knowledge of Thai civil and commercial laws.
- Excellent in Thai and English communication both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Word and PowerPoint; Microsoft Outlook; and Internet Explorer.
- Strong work ethics and can-do attitude.
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks individually and work well in team.
- Good interpersonal skills, highly organizing and planning, service-minded, problem-solving, and attention-to-details, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Drawn on deep expertise and regularly work alongside the regulatory and other specialist teams.
- Ability to develop innovation and creativity to find solutions to legal issues.
- Incorporating precedent-setting techniques.
- Having experience in a part or a full range of domestic and cross-border transactions.
An attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the success candidate. If you are interested, please send your full resume, which elaborate your work experience, contact information and expected salary.