Legal English Editor 28 - Mar - 2019
- Reviewing, revising and giving recommendation on any English documents prepared by lawyers including legal advice, legal opinion, reports, and other materials .
- Preparing, reviewing and handling various types of electronic and hardcopy marketing materials for the firm such as firm profile, capability statement, advertisements, etc.
- Providing ideas and initiatives as well as assisting in orgnizing any marketing events.
- Preparing and revising the reports for submission to international publications such as Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
- Conducting English writing courses to lawyers and non-lawyers.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Native English speaker is a must. We are open for Thai and non-Thai candidates.
- Obtained an undergraduate degree in Law, Business Management, Marketing, English Literature, Linguistics, Communications. A university degree in Law from a respected university abroad is highly preferred.
- Proven technical and practical knowledge of grammar and creative writing.
- Excellent in English communication both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Word and PowerPoint; Microsoft Outlook; and Internet Explorer.
- Strong work ethics and can-do attitude.
- Ability to complete the assigned tasks individually and work well in team.
- Good interpersonal skills, highly organizing and planning, service-minded, problem-solving, and attention-to-details, proactive and enthusiastic.
- Ability to develop innovation and creativity to find solutions to issues.
- Having experience in a part or a full range of business communications.
An attractive salary and benefits will be offered to the success candidate. If you are interested, please send your full resume, which elaborate your work experience, contact information and expected salary